Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who`s going to York ? 09:43 - Mar 10 with 2819 views100569

To be honest prior to kick off me and my mates had discussed York and wether we were going or not. The unanimous decision was no we were not. A couple of hours or so later following a great win and whats more a wholly deserved win (by a team who created a bucket load of chances) and that decision was reversed. Has anybody else reversed their decision to go on Tuesday night.

Before anybody suggests it - no alcohol didn`t play a part.
Who`s going to York ? on 10:18 - Mar 10 with 2775 viewsPDIDDY

I went last week, just saying

Gissa job

Who`s going to York ? on 10:23 - Mar 10 with 2741 viewsHarry_Dale

We did exactly the same!

Great performance yesterday!
Who`s going to York ? on 10:48 - Mar 10 with 2706 views442Dale

Bit of snow forecast over there for the next couple of days.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Who`s going to York ? on 11:46 - Mar 10 with 2636 viewsPDIDDY

Who`s going to York ? on 10:48 - Mar 10 by 442Dale

Bit of snow forecast over there for the next couple of days.

Plenty of that in the stone roses bar

Gissa job

Who`s going to York ? on 12:03 - Mar 10 with 2615 viewsAtThePeake

I shall be in The Stone Roses bar from approximately 2PM til kick-off time.

Tangled up in blue.

Who`s going to York ? on 12:08 - Mar 10 with 2605 viewsPDIDDY

Who`s going to York ? on 12:03 - Mar 10 by AtThePeake

I shall be in The Stone Roses bar from approximately 2PM til kick-off time.

What an easy way to make a pub vibrant, a few lps on the wall, a scooter on roof of bar, a load of Manc scene posters and decent music. Not rocket science. ATP I'm prob goin to Tyne wear derby so I will do my best on the shirt front

Gissa job

Who`s going to York ? on 12:31 - Mar 10 with 2578 viewsYouTubeDale

Yes, I am going. Yesterday's fantastic performance didn't change my mind it just reaffirmed my decision that I should go (because the team is making a real effort). I saw our performance against Accy as being a good one overall, and I went to Morecambe and thought we played even better adding more purpose to our game. Despite losing twice 3-0, I could see far beyond the scorelines. Yes, the defending was bad at Morecambe for 2 of their goals but I came away feeling good at our underlying direction - and that was up rather than down. Ian Henderson's performance and JT's in particular gave me a large dollop of hope. And so it proved yesterday with those two adding so much quality.
Hilly concentrated the team's mind to near perfection yesterday. Hence McIntyre, Grant and Tutte stepping up their games and contributing to the TEAM.
But more than all this, it is our fight against the drop which spurs me on to support the team at York. Support when it is really needed. Support, especially as it is "local". And support because it is a 6-pointer.

Am I going ?...I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Up the Dale!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Who`s going to York ? on 13:24 - Mar 10 with 2526 viewsTalkingSutty

Who`s going to York ? on 12:31 - Mar 10 by YouTubeDale

Yes, I am going. Yesterday's fantastic performance didn't change my mind it just reaffirmed my decision that I should go (because the team is making a real effort). I saw our performance against Accy as being a good one overall, and I went to Morecambe and thought we played even better adding more purpose to our game. Despite losing twice 3-0, I could see far beyond the scorelines. Yes, the defending was bad at Morecambe for 2 of their goals but I came away feeling good at our underlying direction - and that was up rather than down. Ian Henderson's performance and JT's in particular gave me a large dollop of hope. And so it proved yesterday with those two adding so much quality.
Hilly concentrated the team's mind to near perfection yesterday. Hence McIntyre, Grant and Tutte stepping up their games and contributing to the TEAM.
But more than all this, it is our fight against the drop which spurs me on to support the team at York. Support when it is really needed. Support, especially as it is "local". And support because it is a 6-pointer.

Am I going ?...I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Up the Dale!!!

Agree with that, looking forward to the game and getting behind the team. I think the support as always been there but some of the insipid displays is bound to knock the stuffing out of supporters.

Lets face it we have seen some atrocious displays since Hillcroft left the club. Maybe now we can draw a line under everything and start moving forward again.
Login to get fewer ads

Who`s going to York ? on 15:02 - Mar 10 with 2435 viewsAtThePeake

Who`s going to York ? on 12:08 - Mar 10 by PDIDDY

What an easy way to make a pub vibrant, a few lps on the wall, a scooter on roof of bar, a load of Manc scene posters and decent music. Not rocket science. ATP I'm prob goin to Tyne wear derby so I will do my best on the shirt front

Exactly. Not rocket science, but good pubs like that are so few and far between.

Good man, let me know! I'll be in one of Sunderland's sports bars watching from afar whilst the Mackem's are let down once again and start fighting between themselves.

Tangled up in blue.

Who`s going to York?? on 16:38 - Mar 10 with 2377 viewsDuncan_McCockin

if i can get a free lift my might make my second rochdale game an away one.. any offers?
Who`s going to York ? on 17:41 - Mar 10 with 2321 viewsAtThePeake

It's currently snowing in York courtesy of a friend of mine who's at Uni there.

Tangled up in blue.

Who`s going to York ? on 17:50 - Mar 10 with 2312 views442Dale

Who`s going to York ? on 17:41 - Mar 10 by AtThePeake

A lot depends on whether their pitch is covered and the snow then falls on top to insulate it (as opposed to letting snow fall then sticking covers on top...) The forecast shows that temperatures don't get above freezing until Tuesday, and even then they'll drop again later on.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Who`s going to York ? on 18:33 - Mar 10 with 2268 viewsDomDale

Cant wait for it, just hope its not raining with the open terracing!

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Who`s going to York ? on 19:36 - Mar 10 with 2191 viewsThreeLions

Make the most of kitkat cresent as they will be 10 miles outside of the city from next season. They are moving to Rydale with just a retail park for company
Who`s going to York ? on 21:04 - Mar 10 with 2129 viewsFondles

Who`s going to York ? on 17:41 - Mar 10 by AtThePeake

It snowed for about half an hour here, no danger of that affecting the game.
Its just bloody windy and cold!
York have been dire recently and i fancy us going to town with them.
Who`s going to York ? on 21:53 - Mar 10 with 2072 viewsBipolar_Bear

I went last time (think it was about 03') and I'll definitely be going again

My girlfriend is a lot like Windows....she's 7

Who`s going to York ? on 21:54 - Mar 10 with 2068 viewsJeremy_Kyle

I'll be there thats for sure.

My biggest asset is Graham and the after care team.

Who`s going to York ? on 12:50 - Mar 11 with 1932 viewsFondles

Dale -1 goal (need to win by 2 clear goals) at 6/1 looks a very nice price indeedi
Who`s going to York ? on 13:09 - Mar 11 with 1910 viewsfermin

In his interview after the game Hill said that York were one of the few teams left in the division who play proper football. I hope he had a scout at Wimbledon as by all accounts the game was one for hoofball enthusiasts (see comments in article):

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/10279318.Nigel_Worthington_s_managerial_reign_a
Who`s going to York ? on 13:46 - Mar 11 with 1857 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Who`s going to York ? on 13:09 - Mar 11 by fermin

In his interview after the game Hill said that York were one of the few teams left in the division who play proper football. I hope he had a scout at Wimbledon as by all accounts the game was one for hoofball enthusiasts (see comments in article):

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/10279318.Nigel_Worthington_s_managerial_reign_a

....need to watch the defenders.Both goals from centre back.
Who`s going to York ? on 13:46 - Mar 11 with 1858 viewsoff2div1

- 2deg C tonight in york
Who`s going to York ? on 14:41 - Mar 11 with 1817 viewsMorden

Who`s going to York ? on 13:09 - Mar 11 by fermin

Confirmed by York fan who saw the Wimbledon game. Under Gary Mills, they were playing good football but couldn't put it in the net. The only difference on Saturday was that they weren’t playing good football any more.

So that's a 3-2 to York then
Who`s going to York ? on 21:16 - Mar 11 with 1697 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Who`s going to York ? on 14:41 - Mar 11 by Morden

Confirmed by York fan who saw the Wimbledon game. Under Gary Mills, they were playing good football but couldn't put it in the net. The only difference on Saturday was that they weren’t playing good football any more.

So that's a 3-2 to York then

......sounds like Nigella is shaking things up at the KIt Kat?

Fired the goalie and brought in a new one on loan from Wendies....also bringing back players left out by previous manager....where have I heard that before?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024